Thursday, November 15, 2012

More Ideas for portraits...

So new Ideas- Here's my original list:
1. There's a great clearing at the local park, I could take several down there, although it may not be the safest- the ground is really slippery there.
2. I'll probably take them right after school while it's still light out, since it's a woody area it will already be gloomy enough to have the darker affect I like.
3. I like the alter-ego idea that my teacher had, but I'm not sure which ego I'd use, I have several...4. I'd like to take a picture of my self drawing or painting, when I'm not using photography those are my favorite mediums.6. I think I'll try a long distance one in the park with my tripod, I haven't used it very much yet, and I'd like to use the whole landscape :)7. There's another park with some really great benches not too far from my house, I think I'll walk down there while it's still cold out, I kinda wish it would snow for thanksgiving.

Here's some more ideas of mine:
8. I'll take a picture of myself, and then make it into a clay model, then I'll take a picture of myself above it.
9. Ghosts, I love to play with the timing, so I'll expose the shutter for 2 minutes- in the dark so the photo isn't too exposed. I'll move around halfway through the photo so I'm with myself.
10. I'll take four pictures of myself, making faces meaning different emotions.
11. Distance, close up then faraway
12. I love texture... So acrylic maybe? I can paint my face with different colors to see what texture comes out.
13. I have some leftover halloween makeup, I can paint half of my face so it looks like a different person.
14. Back drops and lighting, I can make a white and a black canvas, and I have some candles.
15. Clothing, I have a lot of different clothes, so different people except in the same place-and all me.

That's all for now, so I guess I have some work to do over break!

No comments:

Post a Comment